Lingerie photography, think you can help?


For the past six months of the blog I have been loaning out my personal collection to photographers and stylists to use in their photo shoots. The reason I do this is because I know how hard it can be for someone to get a lingerie loan direct from stores or labels unless it's for a major publication. I have worked for lingerie companies before and hear how many people try the cold call... Because of this, lingerie doesn't often get used in these amazingly creative photo shoots. The only shots the general public get to see are barely visible underneath multiple layers of clothing in a trend fashion magazine. Either that or a super cheesy happy pose in front of a white backdrop with some basic wear pieces. This to me isn't showing lingerie as it should be. None of this tempts me to purchase.

I love being involved in these shoots, be it as a stylist or just loaning, either way I receive some amazing photos out of it. I love that they have a different eye to me, a different style, a different technique and I learn things from other creatives every single day. I would love to continue being involved in these lingerie photo shoots. So if you are a creative and find it hard to get a loan or need some lingerie styling help, send me an email and I may be able to lend a bra or two. Trust me, my lingerie collection is bigger than a stores....

Here are a sample of the lingerie shots we have been able to produce. I will do a full feature on these beautiful photos soon with full credits. For now, enjoy!








I have to admit it's kind of strange seeing my personal collection on these gorgeous models, but hey, if it gets just one more person hooked on lingerie I will make the sacrifice! What do you think? Would you like to get involved?

Comments

  1. Just came across your Blog today for the first time. Always had the Lingerie Fetish and as a photographer my collection continues to grow to use with models. One third of my coat rack just various sized A-line Tees in different sizes and colors just lying in wait. Some models have Beautiful lingerie they wear for "Special Occasions" but for the most part most have only utility everyday wear that work well in B&W images. I have to say your Lending Idea and being the Lingerie Stylist is wonderful. Bravo!!

    Lovely images in this Blog and I look forward to view what you add in the next one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts